6pm Monday 22 April
(Paid-up Chamber members only)
It is that time again in the current round of the planning application for Brett Works for wider discussion and the Tesco representatives have asked us to arrange an evening meeting where members can talk to them, discuss the perceived benefits and local concerns. This meeting will be primarily to explore concerns and needs in the light of planning approval being given.
Nature of company:
IT Training for Businesses & Individuals
IT Training for Businesses & Individuals, Small Groups, Relaxed Atmosphere, Picturesque Location
We provide training in Microsoft Office software for businesses and individuals.
Our half, one-day and 4-week courses are aimed at those who wish to learn in an informal and relaxed atmosphere. We train groups of no more than eight delegates at any one time.
Our trainers are full members of the Institute of IT Trainers (IITT) and are Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Master Instructors.
Consider for instance...
- IT training for new employees as part of a Staff Induction Programme
- Help as part of a redundancy package to ensure staff are in a better position to find new employment
- Knowledge to enhance existing skills with little extras such as keyboard shortcuts
- Know-how on how to manage computer files, customise the desktop and carry out PC maintenance jobs such as disk defrag and scan disk
- Save money by showing you how to create business stationery and advertising materials